"Unleash Your Potential!"
Last year's theme was "YOGOWYPI"--You only get out what you put in. Now, we are going to build on that to have students and parents "UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL!"
- Students can get involved at Los Coyotes Middle School through WEB (Where Everyone Belongs) Mentoring, Leadership, Sports, Academic Pentathlon, Science Fair, Tall Flags, Cheer, Fencing, National Junior Honor Society, and AVID club.
- Students can be people of Character because Character Counts!
- Students can put a stop to bullying and bad behavior around them.
- Students can be active participants in their education through accessing PowerSchool to check grades, missing work, and attendance. Students can follow up by talking with their teachers.
- Students can seek help when needed—through tutoring for academics or the guidance counselor for any other issues.
- Parents can get involved—through joining PTSA, volunteering in the classrooms, chaperoning study trips, checking your student's progress on PowerSchool, and talking with or emailing teachers.
Los Coyotes Middle School is preparing students for high school, college, and beyond.